Location & Directions to Blanchville
Blanchville is ideally located just a short drive from the busy town of Kilkenny and yet within easy distance of the area’s many attractions and activities. You can enjoy the best of both worlds with a peaceful and relaxing night’s sleep away from the hustle and bustle of the town and awake refreshed to a leisurely breakfast before setting off for the day.
Driving Directions from Dublin:
- Take N7, sign posted ‘Limerick – Waterford’. Continue to M7.
- At Junction 11 join M9 Motorway, signposted ‘Waterford’.
- At Junction 7 leave M9. Take 1st exit, signposted ‘Paulstown’.
- Next roundabout take 3rd exit for R712, signposted ‘Kilkenny’.
- Continue approx 8kms – on left is Fox & Goose Pub.
- Take first left, 2km after this – Blanchville House is signposted here.
- Continue over **level crossing, straight for approx 4kms to ‘T’ junction.
- Take left (over motorway).
- Continue approx 0.5km to 4 roads crossing. Go straight through.
- Blanchville House is first large stone entrance on left 2kms down.
Driving Directions from Kilkenny
- At Old Dublin Road Roundabout take R712 direction ‘Paulstown, Gowran’.
- Continue approx 4kms (past the Lyrath Hotel) out on right is ‘The Pike Pub’.
- Take first right 1km after (Blanchville is signposted here).
- Over level crossing and continue as from **level crossing above …